About The Role
This is a key hire to our North American Sales Team and will be responsible for leading and managing Sales, Customer Relationships, and Brand Building initiatives. The role entails:
1. Shaping, building and nurturing a cohesive and highly performing sales team
2. Growing revenue
3. Applying data-driven decision making to facilitate business performance, establish targets, and provide actionable feedback and coaching to individuals on the team
4. Working with managers and individuals across the organization and globally to develop and execute initiatives
In addition to leading and managing Sales, we expect this person to be a key contributor to the overall strategic objectives of Texada Software.
- Lead and empower highly performing Sales professionals.
- Manage activity and pipeline in Salesforce CRM to exceed goals
- Effectively achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Provide strategic direction and execution around
- New customer acquisition
- Expansion of our business with existing customers by getting them engaged with our new products.
- Build effective reporting that allows for analysis and uncovering of key actionable insights that can improve business
- Lead reporting on sales performance, and individual performance. Uncover insights, opportunities, and build action plans for continuous improvement.
- Lead and execute initiatives around events and promotions to find new customers.
- Nurture and cultivate existing accounts – ensuring that they are beyond satisfied, and that Texada Software is addressing their needs. Continuously strive to become a more strategic technology supplier for existing accounts.
- Provide direction to the team around changes to policies and procedures. Build tools for team to educate customers around any changes and new initiatives.
- Serve as a point person, coordinating with other functional areas across the company.
- Be proactively aware of industry changes – constantly researching and learning the latest and emerging trends; to help ensure highly innovative and effective Sales capabilities of the organization
- Provide robust forecasting for current and new accounts to aid in decision-making and resource allocation.
- Work closely with the Support team to ensure that existing customers are being handled flawlessly. Also work closely and in partnership with other key groups in the company, including marketing, product development, operations and finance.
- Work closely with the Professional Services team to ensure that scoping of customer needs, implementations and trainings are handled in a timely, professional fashion and according to plan.
This is a key hire for the organization and we are looking for someone who will help create a cohesive and highly performing organization. Below are some characteristics we are looking for:
- You are foremost a people person. You love interacting with people – and people love interacting with you.
- You have 5-10 years of experience managing teams, leading a highly effective sales team.
- You have 5+ years of sales experience. SaaS sales experience is a plus
- A love for the startup environment
- You believe that information and data are essential to making better decisions.
- You consider yourself a coach – and provide frequent coaching to those whom you manage. Great fulfilment in your career comes from watching your team succeed and develop.
- You are comfortable using technology-enhanced sales and project management tools and have an understanding or appreciation for data-driven analysis and business metrics.
- You are exceptionally curious to listen and learn from customers.
- You are curious to learn. When something has always been done a certain way, you wonder why nobody has begun to do it differently
- You are someone who refuses to believe “no, we can’t do that,” is an acceptable answer to a question, and at times you may cause eye rolling from how often you ask the question, “why not?” of your colleagues.
- You are seeking a highly collaborative and team-oriented culture.
- People enjoy working with you. You are kind, social, humble, and want the best for others.
- You have an uncanny ability to influence people – without them knowing that you actually influenced them.
- You are highly entrepreneurial and thrive in a fast-paced environment with minimal guidance. But some guidance is appreciated as you like clear direction.
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, financial opportunity to participate in the success of the company, a positive work environment, and an opportunity to make an impact. You will be provided with access to Salesforce.com, mobile technology, and the ability to leverage our in-house Texada software platform to enable better decision-making.